Sixth Form Virtual Open Evening
Welcome to our Virtual Open Evening
We are delighted to welcome you to our Sixth Form Virtual Open Evening. We would normally love to welcome you to look around our Sixth Form Centre, learning more about life in our Sixth Form and the subjects we have to offer. The current pandemic prevents us from doing this, but we hope through the website, presentations in school and great videos to give you an insight in to why The Deepings School Sixth Form is the right choice for your Post 16 education.
We have an array of information available to you including:
- A welcome from our Headteacher Richard Lord (Please see below on this page)
- A video that captures the essence of life in our Sixth Form, with information from Mr Smith our Director of Sixth Form and some of our amazing students (Please see above on this page)
- Subject presentations that offer an insight in to the subjects we have on offer, why you should choose to study them, what and how you learn and ultimately how you are assessed. They also offer an understanding in to the subjects from a student’s perspective. They in turn suggest potential careers pathways should you choose to pick a specific subject.
- Our Sixth Form Course Guide further consolidates the subject presentations and also offers an insight in the admissions requirements for each subject.
- There is further information on our Admissions Criteria and what you need to achieve in order to gain a place.
- We also have an online copy of our prospectus which again offers a fantastic insight in to our Sixth Form
- We then have a further video which gives you a unique opportunity to experience what a typical day looks like for some of our students - through a day in the life.
- We are also really excited to share some testimonials from recent previous students that reinforce the value in joining our Sixth Form.
We are on the end of a phone or email to answer any further questions you might have no matter how big or small and would be delighted to support and assist you.