Catering Provision at The Deepings School
We are very proud of our excellent in-house catering provision which is led by experienced catering manager Helen Conboy and assistant catering manager Erika Tinnon.
There are six locations for students to purchase food and drink:
- The main counter – full menu options at break and lunch time
- Milk bar (adjacent to the Hall) – grab and go hot and cold options at break and lunchtime
- Hall Trolley – serving pizza and panini’s alongside our very popular salad bar and fruit salad counter. Lots of options including baguettes, toasted flatbreads, wraps and rolls made to order and fresh fruit bowls, with yoghurt or granola or even meringue toppings.
- Tuckshop (by the Music classrooms) – a limited menu to beat the queues!
- KS4 Café - open to everyone for Breakfast Club, daily 0800-0830 and then Years 10 & 11 only at break and lunchtime
- The 6th Form Café - exclusively for sixth formers in the Centre and open all day from 8am until 1.45pm
We serve a choice of hot and cold food for breakfast, break and lunch and our varied menu includes both traditional food items and food from around the world.
Throughout the year we hold ‘special occasion’ days and will advertise these to students in the daily bulletin notice and by posters and to parents through the weekly newsletter.
Our homemade pasta sauces are available with plenty of meat and vegetarian options to add to pasta, rice or noodles.
Following student and parent feedback in the recent opinion survey we have introduced the salad bar in the Hall. We also offer five different meal deals for lunch time and one for breakfast. Up to date deals are advertised around food points and on the bulletin.
Students all have an individual online meal account, via the PMX system, which allows parents to check their child’s balance and look at what they have purchased in school. All accounts have a standard daily limit of £4.50 but if parents would like to amend this either way please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change.
Parents with questions about free school meals should contact the school on 01778 342159 for further information. The daily meal allowance for eligible students is £2.75 and via the meal account system is anonymous at the till points.
If you have any questions about the catering provision, including allergen information (which is also available the school website), please contact the catering manager, Helen Conboy via email, on email@example.com
|A3 fruit salad sept 2019 website.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Allergen biscuits 2019.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Allergen break 2019.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Allergen cookies 2019.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Allergen main meals 2019.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Allergen salad bar 2019 A3.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Breakfast club a3 2019.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Copy of l joes chicken allergens.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Copy of new 2019 menu lay out a3 ready website.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|FOOD ALLERGIES poster a4.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Price lists all outlets sept 19 a3 sept website.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|
|Trolley menu salad 2019 a3 sept website.pdf||18th Jul 2019||Download|