Student Support Sites
We want students to feel comfortable and confident in getting the support they need for themselves or others. Sometimes this is by reporting information anonymously, sometimes it is by getting the information themselves from other organisations on the web.
- The Sharp System The main way to anonymously report something in school. The information is provided through an external organisation so that your identity remains anonymous if you’d prefer.
- CEOP A website to report sexual abuse and grooming online. Make a report directly to them if something has happened online which has made you feel unsafe, scared or worried. This might be from someone you know in real life, or someone you have only ever met online.
- Fearless Fearless is a service that allows you to pass on information about crime 100% anonymously. This means you don't have to give them any personal details.
- CrimeStoppers They’re an independent charity that gives you the power to speak up to stop crime, 100% anonymously.
Mental health support
- Kooth Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people
- Don’t lose hope Don’t Lose Hope is a charity in Bourne that offers a professional counselling service for all members of the community from age 4 upwards. This is a free service for families or individuals receiving certain state benefits and affordable to all others
- Centre33 A Peterborough-based organisation that provides information on a wide range of issues, including ‘Someone to talk to’ drop-in mental health sessions where you can meet a project worker who can assess your needs and find the best support for you – sometimes this will be counselling
- Samaritans Samaritans is a unique charity dedicated to reducing feelings of isolation and disconnection that can lead to suicide
- Childline Childline is a free, private and confidential service where you can talk about anything. Whatever your worry, whenever you need help, they’re there for you online, on the phone, anytime
- MIND (CPSL) Mental health charity for Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire. The website details the services they provide and a database of links to other agencies
Other agencies and information
- NSPCC If you're worried about a child, or you work with children and need advice or information
- Switchboard (LGBT+ helpline) Switchboard provides a one-stop listening service for LGBT+ people on the phone, by email and through Instant Messaging
- BeatingEatingDisorders Services to support dealing with eating disorders near the Deepings
- Frank Honest information about drugs and alcohol
- CAMHS Child and adolescent mental health services for Lincolnshire. Similar information for Peterborough and Cambridgeshire can be found here
- Safeguarding children Information about Lincolnshire safeguarding children board and how to report concerns to children’s services. Similar information for Peterborough and Cambridgeshire can be found here